Wednesday, June 24, 2009

WalMart wants my Produce

Got an email from a WalMart produce manager wanting my produce - I said I was too small, liked selling to the public and didn't like their ethics and I don't shop there anymore and to please remove me from a potential vendor list. My email was forwarded to a higher manager - who thinks I have bad information - it is very hard to be nice - I don't like WalMart - if they had ethics, there would be a store in North Tulsa - a grocery store.

I have a list of complaints now accumulated to send back to this manager telling her it isn't a beef with her that I have but one with their top management team. Anyone know if they have ever hired a hit man - lol? I may be in trouble after I mail this list. I even told her that I believe that all employees should believe in their companies ethics but don't ya have to live under a rock to not know that WalMart doesn't have any?

Then on the other hand - why should I burst her bubble - maybe I won't send this email. I'll let it sit for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment