Sunday, December 20, 2009

Knocking Around on a Sunny Day

I actually went outside and swept my sidewalk - between the turkey poop and the upturned pots, it was a mess. We tried to start a leaf shredder - after all I have 30 feet by 12 feet by 6 feet of leaves in bags from the Tulsa area. Great job collecting - Della!

I just finished building the Access database for the Buy Fresh/Buy Local campaign - have been so frustrated by the idea of having this brochure out there but not seeing is get done this year - due to illness on one members part - not sure about all the other contributing factors. I figured I could either keep griping or help. I choose to take my time, and it was considerable, to get this done for the - well I guess for all the farmers and farmers market vendors cuz it covers meat, honey, baked goods and even nuts. I was amazed that I was able to hang the silly thing together and get reports and input pages that will do the trick - do they have someone who can build queries and get it back out - probably not. Will I do it - sure, just call me stupid and I'll help - again. I sure hope they understand that I've earned some recognition - and I hope they print it timely this year. I even pushed that it be used at HIS this year.

I have a bit of bad news - all my turkeys are male -so I am going to figure a time soon to murder one of them - the biggest one. The wing and tail feathers will go to a friend who makes art - any advice will be welcomed - does anyone else read this words of wit?

peace all - merry hoho

No comments:

Post a Comment