Saturday, July 18, 2009

Unbelievable.

Some Politicians just don't seem to have a brain. I love this quote it is right up there with Jack Henderson's Marijuana comment.

"I don't know of anybody who's against people growing their own food in the city but there are concerns that need to be addressed," said Kelly, citing issues such as making sure hoop houses are kept in good condition.

We are talking about Flint Michigan for crying out loud. A City that has 2700 or more abandoned city lots. We don't care about the blight and decaying building, but don't let that Hoophouse go into disrepair. There has to be more behind this. Nobody is this stupid. Just like Tulsa, pass zoning to prevent a better life.

1 comment:

  1. Heaven save us from the machine we call the government - it's like we might as well call the US Government and City and State forms The Terminators. When did farming become a crime?

    I saw something worse in Tanzania - Albino blacks are being killed for their body parts - because they are supposed to have magical powers - children's arms/legs are hacked off for good luck charms. I know when I leave planet earth in death, if reincarnation is available, I plan to volunteer for duty anywhere else in the universe. I know there are many good people but oh, the evil that is done . . . in the name of God and Government.

    ReplyDelete