Friday, May 22, 2009

I promise I will post picture of my working girls this weekend.

I got a second Hive body from Carl Harrison yesterday, so I have to open the hive to put it on top. I will post the pictures. George reminded me that I am not the only one in Brady Heights with working girls so I guess I need to take pictures of his girls too before he gets his gate up. Anyone interested in starting up beekeeping needs to go to the NEOBA link and plan on attending their meeting. There are plenty of people willing to help you get started.

1 comment:

  1. that reminds me - there is a Horticulture Industry Show at TCC in January - very educational for any grower but geared toward the small farmers overall. John Karhy - ag director - I don't think the spelling is right - needs to get the beekeepers in this event.

    ReplyDelete