Thursday, April 2, 2009

Why this is happening.

I am starting this blog because I feel that food security is the most important issue the we face everyday.

About a month ago I decided to plant a Urban Agriculture Demo Garden. As I was planning the plot, I thought I needed a way if sharing the successes and failures since it is going to be an experiment in Urban Agriculture techniques. As with most things the blog idea evolved to be more that just a way of documenting my experiment.

So here you have it. This blog will be used to discuss and disseminate information about Community Gardens, Urban Agriculture, Food Security, and other related items.

If you feel as strongly about the subject as I do, please send me a email and I will add you as a contributor.

Tulsonian

No comments:

Post a Comment